Check The West Java KK number using the Internet
When you are dealing with administrative files and there is not enough personal data, you need to check the West Java Online Family Card via internalt. Especially if you are far from home and only hold an ID card, it is very difficult if you have to contact the person at home first.
Currently, the existence of a family card (KK) is indeed very important, because in various institutions KK number data is very necessary. Even for the phone card registration process, it also requires it. So, for those of you who don’t have this card, you should take care of the registration right now. Because later he will need it for various needs.
The existence of a family card is not only useful for relations with government offices, but also with financial institutions, schools and others. Without KK, the administrative process will often be hampered. Because the number indicated there is an identity for the family as well as for the members who compose it.
The creation of a family card can not only be done at the Dukcapil office, but also online services are available. Because during the pandemic, almost all the services of the government administration are carried out online so as not to create crowds. You can also use it for data change services and missing KK reports.
However, you can count on the online services opened by every vital statistics office in each region. Well, before you dig deeper into this online service, you need to know how important KK and various other information is. Let’s look at the following description.
The right of citizens to have a family card
All citizens have the right and are obliged to have a family card. However, unlike an identity card held by one person per person, a KK can be held by several people at once. Because it contains information about each member of the family. For example, father, mother, son, or more grandmother and grandfather.
The family card does not belong only to the head of the family, although it contains a description of the family arrangement and the head of the family is in the first sequence number. Each member who is registered can use the KK to complete administrative needs.
Checking the current West Java KK number can be done at any time in a simple way. Because in today’s sophisticated age, you can use the Internet as a source of diverse information. It is only necessary to know this via search engines and the desired information will be available.
To make a family card, you need to prepare several requirements, namely a cover letter from rt affixed with RW’s signature, a photocopyy iof the wedding book or marriage certificate, and other supporting certificates. The manufacturing process can be done by visiting the Dukcapil office or by doing it online.
Not only can data creation and renewal services use online services. Verification of the KK West Java number is also a feature of online services on civil registry sites. Considering that not everyone can memorize the number, especially if it is only used at all times.
The importance of family cards in administrative files
Verification of KK Online West Java can only be done by people who already have it. Having a KK is mandatory for all Indonesians as this certificate can be used for various administrative needs, including:
- Required for the process of manufacturing an identity card
The data for the manufacture of identity cards will be taken from the KK, as it already lists the NIK and other important information there. During this time, additional information will be obtained during the process of making an identity card.
- It is necessary to open a savings account
When you want to open a savings account, you must also include a KK. This requirement applies to all domestic banks. If you do not include it, the submitted entry will be rejected as there are not enough conditions.
- It is necessary to make a birth certificate
A birth certificate or birth certificate is important as the child’s identity before the age at which the child can obtain an identity card. In the process of doing an act, KK is very necessary as parental information that will be the basis for doing an act later. Without a family card, the process of making a birth certificate will be hindered.
- Required for credit application
Applications for loans to vehicles, homes, and even electronic property also require a family card so that the data provided is fully valid so that the credit application can be approved.
- Required to make a passport
Wanting to go abroad requires a passport and the process of making a passport must include a birth certificate, a family card and an identity card or diploma. For online creation and forgetting the KK number, you can check the West Java KK number on the page of the capil institution.
Don’t have a KK yet, you can do it online
If you still don’t have a KK, you don’t have to worry because you can do it online, especially for couples who have just gotten married, you need to take care of it immediately so that you don’t have any problems in the future. Because nowadays, taking care of various things requires this family arrangement letter. Here is the complete procedure:
- Ask RT for a cover letter first, make sure the letter has also been signed by RW.
- Request a registration form in the village including an RT cover letter and fill out the form completely.
- Take a picture of the form after filling it out and ask for dukcapil’s official number at the village for the online registration application.
- Then wait for the manufacturing process and check the West Java Online KK once it is declared complete.
Another way is to register on the official website of the West Java Vital Statistics Office. Register when registration is open. Each Dukcapil has certain registration times and quota limits. After completing the form, attach a photo of the marriage certificate plus the RT cover letter.
Easy Ways to Check KK Online West Java
Sometimes, at critical times and in a short period of time, you need information about the family card number. For example, when registering online. When you encounter a situation like this, don’t panic for now. Because there are several ways that can help you overcome it immediately. Especially if you have a mobile phone with an internet connection, everything will be easy.
The Internet as a technology product can give you convenience, one of which is to provide an easy way to check the West Java Online family card. No need to go home or bother to contact people at home, just do this way:
- Chat service. The number +62811-800-537-3 can be reached via the WA chat message. Use the format name-nik (can be seen on the KTP)-phone-no.problem.
- Use the 24-hour email support service at: email@example.com with the content of the nominative mail, nik according to the resident’s card, and personal data on other ID cards. Fill in the subject line of the email with a request for information about the family card number.
- On the website of the Ministry of the Interior, select the menu to find the family card number, then enter the main population number and wait for a while before the required information appears. The address of the site is dukcapil.kemendagri.go.id.
- Create an account on the Online Vital Statistics website, then go to the Demographic Data Search service and find the required data. The address of the site: layananonline.dukcapil.kemendagri.go.id.
- Use your social media account and visit the fb page of The General Management of Dukcapil or @ccdukcapil (twitter), then send a DM to the administrator depending on the issue in question.
According to its function as a citizen identity, every Indonesian citizen and foreigner must have a family card. Not only as an identity, but also used to fill various administrative files. Simply now, the creation and verification of the West Java Online KK can be done using the Internet.