Meet the Pre-Recruitment Call Center of the Information Resource Center and its Sundries
Knowing the information-resource center’s pre-recruitment call center number is very important for those who sign up for this government program. The predecessor himself is in what is a government program that can make the community more competent and compete with others.
We hope there will be no more unemployment or poverty, as in the end all the residents involved can open their jobs. So, given that everyone receives cost assistance at once, one can say that this program is great.
So, when asked who are these government programs for? In fact, anyone can use this card, even job seekers, the bad ones, workers, and people who have lost their jobs and lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Best of all, the future owner should be older than 18 and not in formal education. In addition, this program does not apply to members of the police, civil servants, soldiers and village chiefs, as well as their equipment and the like.
Pre-employment Call Center Information Resource Center Number
While it may seem simple, it turns out that this program is not without its own obstacles. Sometimes some parties complain about intensive funds that are not funded and processed. Such things often happen due to several things. For example, because the balance sheet is really moving on.
So, those who have passed this Pre-Employment program selection will receive a card number to train and support other program needs. People who are part of this category should only be patient because the funds are still running, so there is no need to contact the pre-work call center information center.
And the second reason though is that the funds really failed. This generally happens when prospective registrars are deemed not to be in accordance with the principles that are regulated in the Program Prior to In-Processing . Because, as you know, there are some restrictive rules regarding this program.
However, if the problem has not been intensively processed, then you can contact your customers by e-mail so that the funding process is appropriately speeded up. Then it is possible to reach the phone number? Because of course, some people are more comfortable reaching out to the party concerned by phone contact.
If you have experienced problems with this program, one of them wants to change accounts, or you have any other questions , please contact the call center information center before the hire directly by phone number 021-255541246. But pay attention to hours of work, because you are only served Monday to Friday.
How to create a recruitment card account online
Customer service for these registrars can be contacted from 08.00 to 19.00 during working hours from Monday to Friday. Interestingly, the phone line is free of call fees, so it is more efficient because it does not charge credit. Thus, each registrar can apply directly.
You may just have to be patient, because of course there are a lot of people who connect with them as well. Therefore, it is very likely that this information center will be difficult to contact the pre-employment call center service because there are many people in need of help. How to register next? Consider the following method:
- To create an account, visit the official website directly at www. Pre-employment.go.id. So, you just have to fill out a fully existing registration form with your username, email and password, then select the registration menu. After that, wait until the login is verified and the account is successfully created.
- Then login using the account earlier to gain direct access to the control panel. Here, immediately check your personal information again and do not get it wrong, as this can lead to failure. In addition, you are usually asked for a selfie using your ID card.
- At this point, if you want your request to be verified, the dataset must be valid and correct. Only then will you be asked to conduct a number of basic competency tests and select the wave you want. Wait here for the results of the exam to take place or not, or contact the Pre-Work Call Centre for more information .
Schedule of employment card registration and participation in training
Prospective applicants who wish to participate in this government program must first know the registration schedule. This is because it will later be useful for checking the waves. For information about the sign-up schedule, you can directly request the Pre-Employment customer service number.
This is because they usually stay in business hours to answer all questions about this program. In addition to connecting with customer service, you can also find out the schedule through the latest news from the media and social networks. That’s where you will learn the updated opening and closing charts.
This is not only, as a rule, a pre-employment service information center utilization, but also a schedule for intensive payment of funds and other latest card details via social networks. So again, there is no need to be afraid of losing the necessary data.
At the same time, if you want to take part in training, check the account first. If you managed to pass the selection, then pay attention to some training. After that, choose a study location and make a payment using the account to participate directly in the training.
The payment process is simple because it can be done through the Pre-employment card number of each registrar . The purchase limit is usually set for 1 month after receiving the announcement. If it is missed, then the applicants who have passed the selection will be canceled directly from their participation.
List of services for providing upfront employment incentives
Interestingly, there are now many services available to help you pay intensively for this Pre-In-Work program . In addition to searching for information through the pre-direct employment call center information center, you can choose from one of the following service providers if you try to pay the funds in full at full capacity:
- Go Pay is one of the digital wallet services that provides intensive upfront funding for the job. All congestion around funding is directly assisted by the appropriate call centre. So there is no need to rush to use this electronic paid service.
- Link Aja is also an intensive payment service provider for this government program. If it is difficult to connect with customer service, then you can find help directly through the call center at Link Aja. Here you will receive an ambulance about the method of funding allocation.
- The OVO also includes services that help pay for pre-work program funds. You can contact their customer service directly to find out how to quickly pay for funds. But of course, make sure you need to transfer the program first before you do it.
Looking at the above explanation, the conditions for participating in this program are not difficult. You should never sign up if you do not meet only the requirements to stay free from legal obstruction. For the rest , you can contact the Pre-Employment call center to answer questions related to this program.